Existing WIMS users, please click here to log in.
LJB provides a cost-effective web-based system for managing infrastructure assets by leveraging geographic information systems (GIS) technologies. Our team has completed infrastructure asset management projects for signs, guardrail, roadside hazards, traffic signals, pavement markings, MS4 outfalls, storm water systems and traffic crashes. This experience has led LJB to develop a web-based infrastructure management system (WIMS) that allows our clients to access their GIS and infrastructure asset data via an internet based application.
Multiple users can access and update the system anywhere, anytime without expensive GIS software licenses on each computer. LJB can customize your system to collect and manage as little or as much data as desired based on your needs and budget. You can graphically view asset data, detailed maps, photos and plan sheets and can instantly print work orders for maintenance tasks.
WIMS is a better system for smarter, more cost-effective data management.
- Access from office or in the field
- No need for your staff to be trained on expensive technical software
- No need to purchase expensive software for multiple computers
- Ability to download the GIS database in ESRI format for archiving - you own the data at all times
- Centralized data storage
- Asset and maintenance management
- Prioritize improvements
- View/create/track work orders
- Simultaneously access data from multiple locations
- Update data in real time
- Find data quickly
- Graphically view/edit data
- Host data including secure back ups
- Provide experienced data collection crews, if needed
- Import existing inventory data from nearly any format
- Provide tech support for field crews and staff
- Train staff on how to use the software
- Provide single or multi-module pricing options
- Customize the software to meet your specific needs