LJB University™ is the training unit of LJB Inc., serving both employees and clients. Our university provides courses in a variety of topics, ranging from technical and safety training to communication skills and leadership development. All courses are designed to help participants be among the best in their fields.
LJB training programs include:
- Fall Protection Training
- One-hour seminars approved by the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA/CES) - see topic list below
- Complete Streets Educational Workshops
- Public Works Professionals' Forums
LJB is an approved provider with the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education System (CES), which means that we are responsible for administering educational activities in compliance with the AIA CES guidelines. The AIA recognizes that continuing education in architecture is crucial to advancing and improving the profession, and the AIA CES is the largest source of education specifically targeted to the design and building industry.
Our AIA CES courses include:
- Tilt-Up Construction: Process, Application and Trends
- The Evolution of Multi-Story Tilt-Up
- Fall Protection Myths and Facts
- Top Five Ways to Reduce Fall Hazard Risk
- Facility Fall Protection: Roof and Façade Maintenance
- Unique Design Challenges for Facility Fall Protection
- Prevention through Design: Saving Money & Lives
LJB University™ is as an accredited provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) to offer continuous education units (CEUs) for programs that adhere to the ANSI/IACET standard for continuing education and training. The ANSI/IACET standard defines a proven model for developing effective and valuable training programs. Because the standard focuses on how learning programs are developed, it provides a framework of widely recognized best practices that can be applied across disciplines and industries. This approval allows us to address the growing need of professionals to acquire authorized continuing education to maintain professional registrations and licenses.