LJB CEO Rod Sommer speaks at a community event that highlighted the impact of an LJB water resources project
UAW-GM Health & Safety Conference
June 5-9, 2017
LJB's Tracey Riepenhoff is delivering two presentations on fall protection during the event: "Providing Compliant Anchorages" and "Tackling 7 Challenging Fall Protection Issues."
Texas Chemical Council EHS Seminar
June 6, 2017
LJB's Thom Kramer is co-presenting a session on the new OSHA Walking-Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Equipment regulations.
County Sanitary Engineers Association of Ohio (CSEAO) - Summer Conference
June 6-7, 2017
Lewis Center, OH
ACEC/ODOT Professional Services Matchmaker Event
June 7, 2017
ACEC/ODOT Partnering Conference
June 14, 2017
Safety 2017: American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Professional Development Conference (PDC)
June 19-22, 2017
The LJB team is honored to be part of 5 sessions at the Safety 2017 event:
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves & Other Challenges to Reducing Fall Risk (Session 568 – June 20 at 3:15 p.m.)
- Prevention through Design Goes Virtual: A Case Study (Session 643: June 21 at 3 p.m.)
- Simple Strategies to Improve Your Fall Protection Program (Session 668: June 21 at 4:30 p.m.)
- ANSI/ASSE Z359 Fall Protection and Restraint Forum (Session 719: June 22 at 7:45 a.m.)
- OSHA Walking/Working Surfaces Rule Panel (Session 748: June 22 at 11 a.m.)
Also, be sure to stop by LJB booth #944, to reconnect and discuss your safety challenges.
Mid-America Association of State Transportation Officials (MAASTO)
July 25-27, 2017
LJB will have an exhibit booth and will be a golf outing sponsor.