Geospatial / Survey
LJB’s geospatial and survey group includes experts in data integration and delivery for private, federal, state and local government customers. Our team of surveyors, designers and field crews leverage the latest technology applications to support data collection, construction layout and construction services. We integrate traditional and UAS survey, photogrammetry, terrestrial, mobile, and airborne LiDAR, and GIS into turnkey solutions for project planning, management, and implementation.
LJB’s GIS services focus on empowering our clients to collect and use their data in meaningful ways. Data organized spatially and efficiently helps organizations make better, more informed decisions in a timely manner. We customize each project to make valuable data as accessible as possible for organizations, without requiring advanced GIS experience or software licenses.
Customized GIS Application
- Inventory & asset management
- Route analysis/optimization
- Economic/agricultural analysis
- Jurisdictional and route responsibility mapping
- Hazard mapping
- Environmental site surveys
- Crowd-sourcing/resident reporting applications
- Large scale paper map production
- Project tracking/plan storage
Benefits Of GIS
- Saves costs due to greater efficiency
- Enables data-driven decision making
- Improves communication among stakeholders
- Provides better geographic information recordkeeping
- Manages assets and information geographically
Preparing the Way
Better Data = Better Answers
Using both traditional and UAS technology for data collection, LJB helped this refinery analyze its traffic patterns and parking lots to improve safety and circulation.
Safe & Efficient Data Collection
Using UASs for data collection, LJB helps our clients gather all the information they need before beginning a major project. Leveraging this technology provides a vast amount of data without the need to put inspectors at risk.