Proper execution of a fall protection program can mean the difference between life and death for workers at heights. Fall prevention and protection is complex, with numerous regulations, standards, equipment options, training sources, and priorities. To help you protect your workers at height, LJB provides consultation and design services for all aspects of a fall protection program.
- Abatement Design
- Fall Hazard Risk Assessments
- Fall Protection System Certification
- Fall Protection Training
- Prevention through Design
With the following characteristics, LJB is uniquely qualified to provide fall protection services.
- LJB does not manufacture, distribute or sell equipment, allowing us to be unbiased in recommending solutions
- Our staff actively participates on the ANSI Z359 fall protection committee that establishes new standards for fall protection
- Our personnel have dual expertise in both critical aspects of fall protection: structural engineering and behavioral safety
- LJB has an impressive depth of staff, including many with more than 15 years of experience exclusively in fall protection